- Performance-based remuneration and attractive additional benefits (vacation allowance, annual performance and profit share)
- 30 days annual leave and up to 3 additional leave days possible (future amount)
- Bonuses for progressive ideas (ideas management)
- Additional payment into company pension scheme
- Insurance cover (additional incapacity insurance and additional nursing care insurance)
- Use of the corporate benefits discount platform
Join our team
Are you interested in working at SoBiCo GmbH? Then do not hesitate to submit your application!
Applications are submitted centrally via our Polymer job portal. Here you will find an overview of all vacancies and training positions as well as information on internships and offerings for students and graduates.
Please note our data protection policy for applicants.
We look forward to receiving your application!
No suitable vacancy found?
Then simply send us your unsolicited application. It only takes a few clicks:
All benefits at a glance
Depending on your position, a job in the Polymer Group offers a whole range of benefits throughout the company:
- Flexible working hours models and remote working (in selected departments)
- Structured on-boarding and versatile range of duties
- Attractive development opportunities in the Polymer Group (basic and advanced training)
- Regular feedback discussions, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Corporate health management, including cooperation with a gym and company bicycle scheme
- Healthcare, including company doctor and health days
- Free fruit and water, as well as sandwich/snack machines and food truck just outside the factory site
- Location in the Rhine/Main catchment area, easy access using public transport (distance from station less than 1.5 km)
- Free parking at the company site and free charging for EVs